Skip Navigation LinksHome > Special > Employee IT Handbook > Policies



Faculty using a Law School printer for work purposes at home are required to pay for its toner cartridge replacements with their Wolfson funds. You may submit replacement requests to LawIT via the toner cartridge request form.
Michigan Law Wordmark Print View