S-130 Legal Research
Jessica Hanes is the Systems Librarian for the University of Michigan Law Library. She received her B.A. in English, Sigma Tau Delta, from the University of Oklahoma in 2008. Jessica attended the University of Michigan’s School of Information, earning her M.S.I. degree in Library and Information Services & Archives and Records Management in 2011.
Jessica oversees the work of graduate student research assistants on the Law Faculty Bibliography project, as well as staff members of the Scholarly Publishing & Systems Services unit who support the student-run Law Journals. She is responsible for an array of systems, resources, and services incorporating traditional library technology, as well as advancing the use of emerging technologies.
- American Association of Law Libraries
- American Library Association
- Michigan Library Association
- Member, AALL ALL-SIS Web Presence Task Force (2012)
- Member, Advisory Board on Intercollegiate Athletics (2012-2015)
back to Staff Biographies