Publications of the University of Michigan Law School Faculty
1904 PublicationsClick author's name for individual list and full-text links
- Bogle, Thomas (1894-1917). Code Remedies: Remedies and Remedial Rights by the Civil Action According to the Reformed American Procedure. 4th ed. Boston: Little, Brown & Co., 1904.
- Brewster, James H. (1897-1917). The Conveyance of Estates in Fee by Deed. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, 1904.
- Bunker, Robert E. (1901-1918), co-author. Illustrative Cases on Equity Jurisprudence. 2nd ed. H. B. Hutchins, co-author. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1904.
- Goddard, Edwin C. (1900-1935). Selected Cases on the Law of Bailments and Carriers: Including the Quasi-Bailment Relations of Carriers of Passengers and Telegraph and Telephone Companies as Carriers. Chicago: Callaghan, 1904.
______. Outlines of the Law of Bailments and Carriers. Chicago: Callaghan, 1904.
- Hutchins, Harry B. (1884-1887, 1895-1910). "The Physician as an Expert ." Mich. L. Rev. 2 (1904): 601–14, 687–711.
______, co-author. Illustrative Cases on Equity Jurisprudence. 2nd ed. R. E. Bunker, co-author. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1904.
- Rood, John R. (1904-1918). A Treatise on the Law of Wills: Including also Gifts Causa Mortis and a Summary of the Law of Descent, Distribution and Administration. Chicago: Callaghan, 1904.
- Sage, Frank L. (1902-1907). "Some Legal Aspects of Special Assessments." Mich. L. Rev. 2 (1904): 453-67.
- Sunderland, Edson R. (1901-1956). Review of Brief upon the Pleadings in Civil Actions, at Law, in Equity, and under the New Procedure, 2nd ed., by A. Abbott. Mich. L. Rev. 2 (1904): 737–8.
- Wilgus, Horace LaFayette (1895-1929). "A Proposed National Incorporation Law." Mich. L. Rev. 2 (1904): 501-96.
______. "The Northern Securities Decision." Mich. Alumnus 10 (1904): 316–23.
______. "Need of a National Incorporation Law." Mich. L. Rev. 2 (1904): 358–95.