Skip Navigation LinksHome > Current Students > Office of Student Life > Student Handbook > Academic Information > Grades and Transcripts

Grades and Transcripts

Professors giving exams must submit preliminary grades according to exam number before they receive the name-number correlation on a final grade roster. They may then make changes based on class performance or previous work.

Once the final term grades are recorded, students can request the preliminary exam grade by visiting the Office of Student Records, 300 Hutchins Hall. Students view their grades online using Wolverine Access once the Office of Student Records has posted them. This takes place by mid-February after the fall term and late June after the winter term.

Students may order copies of their official transcripts or access their unofficial transcripts online through Wolverine Access.

Michigan Law Wordmark Print View