Return to Michigan Law Homepage
SEARCH Go

The Law Quad
Hutchins Hall

Hutchins Hall is the main classroom and administrative building for the Law School. The first two floors of Hutchins Hall are occupied by classrooms and seminar rooms. The third and fourth floors contain administrative and faculty offices including the Dean's Office, Office of Academic Services, and the Financial Aid Office. A pedestrian tunnel connects the basement level of the building to the Legal Research Building.
Nota Bene

Harry HutchinsHutchins Hall was named in honor of Harry Burns Hutchins, a former Dean of the Law Department from 1895-1910 and President of the University of Michigan from 1909-1920.
Law School Virtual Tour