Close Window Close Window
The University of Michigan Law School Virtual Tour
Law Quadrangle Legal Research Law Library Hutchins Hall Lawyers Club University of Michigan Law School Map
The Law Quad
Law Quadrangle

Since 1933, the beauty of the Law Quadrangle has provided an incomparable environment in which members of this community of scholars have developed their talents. Although William W. Cook was involved with many aspects of its construction, he never came to Ann Arbor to see the magnificent facility either during construction or upon completion.
Nota Bene

Construction of the Quadrangle took more than a decade. The result is one of the nation's supreme architectural landmarks. The beautiful Law Quadrangle was a gift to legal education from William W. Cook, Esq., class of 1882.

Right: Bronzed bust of William W. Cook in the Reading Room.
Law School Virtual Tour