Thinking about going to law school? Join a Tweet Chat via Twitter to learn more about Michigan Law.
8-9 p.m. (EDT) on Tuesday, December 11
Join the conversation by including #askumichlaw in your tweets. Follow the thread by searching for #askumichlaw
Questions before the chat? Just tweet us anytime @UMichLaw or post on our Facebook page.
Want to participate but don’t have a Twitter account? (We feel your pain; if you are brand new to Twitter, you might find this Twitter 101 article useful.) Or maybe you just want a fresh (and anonymous) Twitter account, so we can take your questions without learning the details of your weekend. Follow these steps to get set up ahead of time so that you’ll be ready to go!
1. Go to http://twitter.com and find the sign up box, or go directly to https://twitter.com/signup.
2. Enter your full name, email address, and a password. Note: Twitter allows users to have multiple accounts, but each account must be connected to a separate e-mail address.
3. Click Sign up for Twitter.
4. On the next page, you can select a username (usernames are unique identifiers on Twitter) — type your own or choose one that Twitter suggests.
5. Double-check your name, email address, password, and username.
6. Click Create my account. You may be asked to complete a Captcha to prove that you're human.
7. Twitter will send a confirmation email to the address you entered on sign up; click the link in that email to confirm your email address and account.