Reserving Group Study Rooms and The ErgoPod
Two Law Library group study rooms in the underground addition, seven Reading Room group study rooms, and an ErgoPod are available for reservation. One group study room is on Sub-2; another group study room and the ErgoPod are on Sub-3. The Reading Room study rooms are 300A, 300B, 300C, 300D, 300J, 300K, and 300L off the main area. These study rooms have the same restrictions as the Reading Room (no food, drinks only). Tables cannot be moved.
Each of the group study rooms features seating and tables, as well as wireless access. The Reading Room group study rooms also have television monitors. The Library group study rooms also have whiteboards.
The ErgoPod is a fully ergonomic and informationally accessible workstation designed primarily for persons with disabilities but may be used by anyone until a request is made by a disabled individual. Please remember that not all disabilities are visible.
| S-215 seats 8
|| S-395 seats 8; S-397 ErgoPod|
View and make group study room reservations in the Group Study Room Online Reservations system. You don't need to log in to the reservations site to view the calendar, but you will be prompted to create a login and password if you want to make reservations.
- Once your reservation request has been submitted or changed, LOG OUT.
- To make future reservations, remember to log in at the top right corner of the reservations site.
- May be made up to 30 days in advance, or at the time you need to use the room;
- May be scheduled for two-hour time periods;
- Are for groups of two or more (use the dropdown menu on the reservations site to indicate the number in your group);
- Will be confirmed, with reminders sent by email;
- Are necessary to assure room availability; those using an unreserved room must forfeit to someone who reserves it for the same time period.
To resolve questions or problems, visit or call the Circulation Desk on S-2 (734.764.4252.)