Checking Out Books and Journals
To check out books and journals:
- Take materials to the Circulation Desk on Sub-2 to check books to carrels or offices or place on the holdshelf; or,
- Carrelholders and journal/publication staff can check out their own materials through the Self-Checkout system:
- It's a touchscreen monitor, barcode scanner, mouse, keyboard and receipt printer
- It's available on Sub-3 next to the public terminal near the staircase
- Instructions for use are posted next to it.
No books can be checked out of the building; they can only be checked out to offices or carrels.