S-134 Legal Research
Xiaomeng Zhang is a Reference Librarian for the University of Michigan Law Library. She received B.A. in Philosophy and a Chinese Law Certificate from Nanjing University, China and a M.A. in Philosophy from Tulane University. She attended the University of Kansas Law School earning her J.D. with a certificate in International Trade and Finance Law in 2006. She also received a M.S.I from the University of Michigan, School of Information in 2009.
As a reference librarian and supervisor of the reference desk, she provides reference, research and bibliographic instruction services in all areas of law and for all jurisdictions. She also participates in collection development and other activities including creating research guides, online tutorials and content for the Law Library web page.
Click to view the LibGuides Xiaomeng has created for the Law Library.
- State Bar of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- American Association of Law Libraries
- All-SIS Legal Research and Sourcebook Committee
- All-SIS Collection Development Committee
- Asian American Law Librarian Caucus
- Chinese and American Forum on Legal Information and Law Libraries
- International Association of Law Libraries
back to Staff Biographies