Lost & Found
The Library’s Lost & Found is in the Director’s Office, S-180 Legal Research. Office hours are 8 am to noon and 1 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Please come in person.
Items found by or turned in to Law Library staff members will come to this Lost & Found, usually by the next business day.
We keep items of value (wallets, purses, laptops) only until the Department of Public Safety (DPS) picks them up.
Other Lost & Found locations to check:
- Reading Room Desk, 764-1358 weekdays or go in person any time
- Law School Registrar, 300 Hutchins Hall, 763-6499
- Department of Public Safety, 1239 Kipke Drive, 936-2791
- Lawyers Club Desk, 764-1112
- Career Services, 1100 South Hall, 764-0546