S-130 Legal Research
Jessica Hanes is the Systems Librarian for the University of Michigan Law Library. She received her B.A. in English, Sigma Tau Delta, from the University of Oklahoma in 2008. Jessica attended the University of Michigan’s School of Information, earning her M.S.I. degree in Library and Information Services & Archives and Records Management in 2011. During her enrollment at Michigan, Jessica worked as a Marketing Assistant at the University of Michigan Press, a Faculty Bibliography Research Assistant at the Law Library, and as a Reference & Research Assistant at the Bentley Historical Library.
- American Association of Law Libraries
- American Library Association
- Michigan Library Association
- Member, AALL ALL-SIS Web Presence Task Force.
- Member, Advisory Board on Intercollegiate Athletics.
back to Staff Biographies