Member of University of Michigan Law School Faculty 1987-91
Other Publications | Reprints | Works in Progress & Working Papers
- Bad Acts and Guilty Minds: Conundrums of the Criminal Law. Chicago: Univ. of Chicago Press, 1987.
- "The Assumption of Risk Argument." In Crime, Culpability and Remedy, edited by E. F. Paul et al. Cambridge, Mass.: Blackwell, 1990.
- "Assumption of Risk Agreement." Soc. Phil. & Pol'y 7, no. 2 (1990): 138–69.
- Co-author. "Next-To-Last Word on Endangered Directors." L. Herzel and R. W. Shepro, co-authors. Harv. Bus. Rev. 65 (1987): 38–9.
- Co-author. "Insider Trading: Who Loses?" L. Herzel, co-author. Lloyd's Bank Rev. 1987 (1987): 15–26.
UM Library Catalog
- Review of Philosophy of Criminal Law, by D. N. Husak. Ethics 99, no. 4 (1989): 953–4.
Full Text: JSTOR (UMich users) | JSTOR
Other Publications | Reprints | Works in Progress & Working Papers Current as of: 1995