Coursepack Quality Scanning
To request a copy of an article or portion of a book to be used to compile electronic course materials, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail, tell us the following; we’ll get back to you if there are further questions.
- We will email you the electronic version or post it to the electronic location you designate, e.g., CTools or M+Box.
- The default is 2 pages on 1; tell us if you want 1 on 1.
- Any special instructions you want us to follow.
We will include the title page and/or table of contents for citation purposes.
To place materials on reserve:
Books are put on open or closed reserve. Articles, chapters and papers are made available to your students in electronic format.
Students must show UMID to use books on closed reserve. The following materials will always be placed on closed reserve:
- Private copies of books
- Video tapes, CDs and DVDs
- A specific Law Library book or photocopy designated by faculty or library staff as appropriate for closed reserve
- West Nutshell series
Exams on Reserve
On Course Reserve
If you send copies of exams (with or without model answers) to the library be put on course reserve, they will be added to your semester's course reserve list and students will be able to open and print an electronic version.
Submitted to the Law School Registrar for permanent retention
If you have submitted exams to the Law School Registrar for permanent retention, these exams will be listed on reserve lists that end in the word "exams" and will not appear on your semester's course reserve list unless you ask that we add them.