2140 Shattuck Ave. Suite 706
Berkeley, CA. 94704
ISF offers many joint and sponsored scholarships with partner organizations, masjids, student/alumni associations and private sponsors that share its mission and vision.
Minimum requirements to apply for a scholarship:
- Muslim or active member of the Muslim community;
- Enrollment at an accredited university in the U.S. by August 2014;
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average;
- A Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.;
- An undergraduate (sophomore/junior/senior) or of graduate standing (including PhD).
Deadline: December 1, 2014.
Amir and Shaheda Khan Scholarship for Law
300 Madison Avenue, Suite 1300
Toledo, OH 43604
The Toledo Community Foundation is pleased to offer the Amir and Shaheda Khan Scholarship for Law. This scholarship is for individuals of the Islamic faith who are pursuing a Juris Doctor degree at Case Western Reserve University, Michigan State University, The Ohio State University, University of Dayton, University of Michigan, or The University of Toledo. It is anticipated that one $1,000 scholarship will be awarded. The application must be mailed to the above address.
Deadline: March 1