Skip Navigation LinksHome > Financial Aid > Supplemental Sources of Aid > Military and Law Enforcement

Military and Law Enforcement: Supplemental Sources of Financial Aid

Each listing has its own criteria but deadline dates, selection conditions, application processes, and other details change more quickly than we can update this page. Please contact each individual source for complete, up-to-date details.

U.S. Army

A variety of scholarships are listed on their Web site. 

Deadline: Varies

Veterans Administration Educational Assistance Program

Veteran's Benefits Office
The University of Michigan
1100 LSA Building
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
The VA administers a variety of educational benefit programs including the Yellow Ribbon Program, the Post-9/11 GI Bill and the Montgomery GI Bill. Eligible veterans attending the University of Michigan may coordinate their benefits through the school at the above address. Further information can also be found on the UM Student Veterans Assistance Program website.


Michigan Law Wordmark Print View