GAVI Alliance: Legal Team
The GAVI Alliance was created in 2000 in recognition of the fact that vaccines and immunizations are a uniquely cost-effective way of protecting health and averting death, that existing vaccines were underused in and/or not adapted to the needs of developing countries, and that vaccines could be better provided through a global financing mechanism and improved coordination between public and private actors. More...
The extern will assist with the daily business of the Legal department, working directly with the different members of the Legal team, under the direct supervision of the Director of Legal. More...
Externs should demonstrate the following:
- An interest in international law and public health. Prior experience working in an international and multicultural environment would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English.Working knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- Interest in transactional work.
- Excellent written skills.
- Ability to work well in a team, particularly in a multicultural environment.
To learn more about the GAVI Alliance, please visit their website.