Fall 2010 Footnotes
As of 5/23/2015 5:17:20 AM
(Pre-requisites and co-requisites are included when applicable.)
|76.||#623 COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS: All students will initially be enrolled in Section 001. |
- Section 001 of this class is a four (4) credit option -- This section will last all term and is for students who have not had either Payment Systems or Secured Transactions.
- Section 002 of this class is a three (3) credit “Secured Transactions only” option -- This section is for students who only are eligible or want to take Secured Transactions and not Payment Systems. It will take place during a couple of months of the fall term (the specific start date will be announced by Professor White). Students do not have the option of taking only Payment Systems.
Students wishing to enroll in Section 002 must do so by Monday, September 13. To make a section change, please send an e-mail to LawCBIAdmin@umich.edu and make “Commercial Trans Section 002” the subject line. The e-mail should contain the following information:
- Your FULL name (no nicknames)
- Your EMPLID number (listed on your U of M ID card)
- Professor’s FULL name (remember, we have many professors with the same last name and even the same first initial)
- 3-digit course number
- Course title
- 5-digit class number of Section 001 to drop (the section in which you are enrolled)
- 5-digit class number of the section to add (which corresponds with Section 002)
- Term in which you are making the section change