Recent Graduates Making an Impact
Class Participation Challenge
- In the spirit of friendly competition, the Law School will be tracking the participation rates of each individual graduation class from 1998-2007 for the remainder of the fiscal year 2008.
- Each class participation rate is simply the percentage of classmates that make a gift to the Law School in a given fiscal year - no matter the size of the gift.
Any 1998-2007 Law School graduate who makes a gift before the end of this fiscal year - June 30, 2008 - will be automatically entered in a prize drawing exclusive to graduates of the last 10 years.
- 2 tickets to the Michigan vs. Illinois football game on Saturday, October 4th in Ann Arbor.
- Beautifully framed original artwork and photography of the Law Quad
- Signed copies of books from your favorite Michigan Law faculty
- Plus many more
Giving online is fast and easy with our new website: