Reunions are a great way to reconnect with classmates, visit favorite spots in Ann Arbor, and learn firsthand about what's happening at the Law School today. Additionally, reunions are a wonderful time for Michigan Law alumni to show their support for the institution by participating in your Reunion Class Gift.
Why give to your Reunion Class Gift?
Your reunion gift makes a direct impact on the School's ability to award student financial aid, to recruit and retain faculty, to grow the Loan Repayment Program, and to strengthen international programs and experiential learning opportunities—just a few of the many ways the Law School Fund makes a difference throughout the Quad. By making your reunion gift, you grow the strength of your Michigan Law degree and help ensure an unparalleled legal education for today's students.
What Counts Toward Our Class Gift?
All gifts, pledges, company matching gifts, and newly documented bequests made between July 1, 2015 and December 31, 2016, will be counted as towards your Reunion Class Gift. In addition, your gift will be counted toward the Law School's $200 million goal for the Victors for Michigan campaign.
- FIVE-YEAR PLEDGE - The entire amount of your pledge counts toward the reunion class gift—so by pledging an annual gift over five years, you make a much larger impact. You can make your Reunion Pledge online or by downloading the pledge form.
- RECURRING GIFTS – You can set up a monthly recurring gift which will spread your support over time making it easier on your budget and ensuring ongoing, reliable revenue for the Law School.
- ONE-TIME GIFT – We encourage you to make a gift that is meaningful and affordable to you. Every gift matters and will count toward your Reunion Class Gift. You can make your gift online or learn about other ways to give to the Law School here.
- COMPANY MATCHING GIFTS – You can make a larger impact with your Reunion Class Gift by using of your company's matching gift program. If your company participates, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
- ESTATE AND PLANNED GIFTS – Newly documented estate and planned gifts will be counted towards your Reunion Class Gift. If you would like more information please go here or contact your Reunion Class Liaison at LawReunions@umich.edu.
Annual donors of $2,500 or more to the Law School Fund ($1,200 for alumni who graduated in the last 10 years) are recognized at the Cavaedium Society level in appreciation for their generous giving. Cavaedium” means “inner quadrangle”— a fitting description of these supporters, who demonstrate the importance of leadership giving and inspire others to follow their example.
September 16-18, 2016
Emeriti Classes and the Classes of 1966, 1971, 1976, 1981, and 1986
September 23-25, 2016
Classes of 1991, 1996, 2001, 2006, and 2011
If you have any questions, please email LawReunions@umich.edu or call 734-615-7383.